Sharepoint Project Manager
|Job Title:||Sharepoint Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2017 16:13|
Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, requires an experienced Project Manager with experience of Sharepoint and working in a highly regulated environment. This is not an Application Manager role, they are looking for a seasoned Project Manager who has strong business and documentation skills.
In 2016, the client implemented a new SharePoint application in EMEA and now require a Project Manager to take the system to the next level of functionality. This role is to take project leadership for requirement gathering, design, build, testing and deployment of enhancement to the current system.
In addition to the above the post holder will:
* Lead the effort to migrate existing sites from SharePoint 2010 to version 2013.
* Lead the development of the of the governance process to ensure that effective management of the end-to-end business process.
* Work with the current Application manager to update the current operational procedure to reflect the changes implemented in this second phase.
* Manage Knowledge Transfer and transition of the solution to business users and 3rd Party Business-as-Usual (BAU) teams.
* Manage all the IT Streams of work, including Infrastructure, SharePoint 2013 enhancement, governance teams, 2010 SharePoint migration and business interactions.
* Manage the plan to identify the options and process for archiving existing information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Agile Project Manager
£450 - £500 per day
Salesforce Project Manager
€500.00 - €550.00 per day
Project Manager Enduser Computing Solutions
Test Lead/Test Manager (hands on)
£350.00 - £420.00 per day