Sharepoint Application Manager
|Job Title:||Sharepoint Application Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 17:26|
Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in surrey, has the opportunity for an Application Manager with very strong experience of Sharepoint.
Skills & Responsibilities
* Provide support for all SharePoint applications including the intranet and the document management system.
* Provide second/Third line support to resolve SharePoint related incidents and act as level 1 escalation point for all issues related to SharePoint.
* Take ownership and work with the BAU Support team in Troubleshooting critical platform and application issues.
* Work with the Business Relationship Managers, Content and Collaboration manager, Infrastructure platform owner and client's departments (as required) to consult and review potential requirement.
* Review and approve application design produced by the application support development team or by other third party suppliers and ensure the designs meet the requirement.
* Work with the Enterprise Architecture Team, Infrastructure system owner and Application System Owner to ensure that the SharePoint regional requirements are represented in their Applications and Architectural strategy.
* Liaise with the BIM and Content and Collaboration Manager to review new requirements for business applications, enhancements and retirement requirements to ensure that it fits within the SharePoint capability.
* Provide the necessary documentation, as required by the client's delivery and compliance process.
* Define and manage the Application roadmaps and provide advice on the product upgrade strategy.
* Represent/Participate the SharePoint 2013 applications in the CAB meetings chaired by the SDM, relating to applications / custom developments / new projects hosted on SharePoint 2013 EMEA platform.
* Plan, Design and Implement Proof-of-concept initiatives for various business functions.
* Reviewing and providing impact assessment of new patches rolled out by the Infrastructure support teams and Application Support teams.
* Lead the roll out of changes and minor enhancements in close co-ordination with the business functions ensuring adherence to the client's change management and compliance processes.
* Participate and contribute to the Global SharePoint task force.
* Produce and Review of SDLC documentation as when required as part of enhancements and Change Projects.
* Provide advanced end user support on the EMEA SharePoint platform as and when required.
* Plan and liaise with the BAU support team and Infrastructure team to review and deploy Windows and application patches.
* Provide Subject Matter expertise on SharePoint platform and be the go to person for SharePoint.
* Liaise with the Infrastructure Teams as a when required managing the SharePoint infrastructure.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SharePoint Developer (Contract)
East Sussex, England
Application Security Analyst
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€45 - €55 per annum
Application Support Analyst
Up to £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Java Application Development/Support
£325 - £330 per day