Service Manager - Networks
|Job Title:||Service Manager - Networks|
|Contact Name:||Iris Taleb|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2017 10:24|
The Network Service Manager is member of the eConnectivity team and works closely with internal and external Partners and Suppliers.
The Network Service Manager ensures the efficient delivery of agreed upon services in the eConnectivity networks Domain on the Global Company level by monitoring the Operational activities of internal and external Partners.
The functional Scope of eConnectivity team includes Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN), Industrial Networks, Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN).
1.Partnering with Associate Director IT eConnectivity in charge of Service Management and Service Delivery.
- Deep knowledge of existing contracts covering the scope of global connectivity.
- Assure that contracts are respected.
- Maintain/build relationship with different Suppliers.
- Follow up and Service review/improvement.
3.Service Management activities
- Interface between eConnectivity team, Suppliers and UCB collaborators.
-Manage regular service reviews with supplier stakeholders in accordance with the agreed schedules.
-Contribute to financial related activities concerning: Invoice reconciliation, Service credit management.
-Contribute to translate requirements into business service level requirements (SLA, SLO, RTO, RPO…Gold, Silver, Bronze).
-Manage the service to achieve or exceed defined service performance standards.
-Give visibility on the maturity of the services (KPI).
-Follow-up on Service Continuity procedures with supplier.
-Input for Escalation Management on allocated services, in accordance with the contracted Escalation Process
- Monitor Service Level of the active services.
-Work closely with the Network Operation Center.
- Bring the Service Risk to acceptable levels.
- Risk Management support for: Service risk profiling, Compliance analysis, Risk reporting.
4.Contribute to Service Continuous Improvement
-Service and operation maturity (SRM, Incidents, CRQ, Assets)
5.Contributor for the Service Catalogue (solution /capabilities)
-Service lifecycle input.
- Proven experience of Contract and Supplier management, Service Management, Risk Management with multi-disciplinary teams and managed outsourced suppliers.
- Proven track record with complex global network connectivity contracts and deployments.
- Strong understanding of network connectivity environments. (LAN, WLAN, WAN, MAN, industrial environment).
- Broad understanding of multiple network technologies (MPLS, DMVPN, etc).
- Requires keeping up to date on trends in industry/discipline.
- Develops best practices and knowledge of internal/external business.challenges to improve products or services in own discipline.
- Willing to participate in on-call schedule for Service Coordination.
- Strong Knowledge of Business application landscape and lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of IT service management (e.g. ITIL).
- IT process management experience.
- Operational supplier management skills.
- Fluent in English.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Digital Service Design
Software/Salesforce.com Programme Manager
£600.00 - £800.00 per annum
Experienced Staff Project Manager
IT Solution Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€500.00 - €550.00 per day
IT Project Manager (Insurance)
City of London, London