Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£17000 per annum + Total Package value c.22K|
|Contact Name:||Kim Eager|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2016 12:08|
A market leading payments company based in North Yorkshire has the opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to work on a shift rota.
Main purpose of the role:
* To act as a single point of contact for internal and external customers
* To provide customers with first contact resolution where applicable
* Control Incident Management for high priority incidents out of core business hours
* To cover the early and late shifts of the Service Desk
Key Accountabilities and duties:
* Providing the single point of contact for all new incidents and queries via phone, email and fax.
* All contact to the Service Desk will be logged using the company's Service Management tool
* Providing a Service Desk function for internal and external customers covering a variety of services that are provided by the business
* Providing first contact resolution when and where appropriate to customers
* Assigning incidents and queries to the correct resolver groups if they cannot be fixed first time and managing them through their lifecycle
* Incident Management for high priority incidents out of core business hours. This will include such activities as:
- Major incident identification and recording
- Manage the escalations and communications of all incidents including major incidents
- Ensure that high priority incidents are actioned
within SLA .
- Escalation of all incidents to appropriate escalation point.
- Responsible for quality checking to ensure sufficient information to provide updates to customers during the incident lifecycle and on completion of an incident.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed:
* Strong emphasis on delivery, with the ability to ensure that SLAs are delivered on time
* A very high level of accuracy
* Experience of a Customer Services environment
* Commitment to customer service
* Good verbal and written communication
* Incident and process understanding
* Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and good general computer skills
* Positive can-do attitude
* Flexibility to help cover shifts at short notice
* Experience of a Financial Services Service Desk
* Experience of shift work
* A self-starter, comfortable working either alone or as part of a team.
* Organisational and administrative skills
* ITIL foundation Certificate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's