Service Centre Delivery Specialist
|Job Title:||Service Centre Delivery Specialist|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Knight|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2016 15:41|
Our client a Global technology company is seeking a Service Centre Delivery Specialist to be based in Reading on an initial 12 Month Contract.
Aligning the mission of the Service Center, to the Premier and Consulting service needs of our customers through centralization, delivery efficiency, accuracy, established expertise and consistency in experience. A Service Center Delivery Specialist will assist with defining as well as identifying continuous improvements of service definitions, workflow processes and appropriate onboarding and support of delivery specialists to ensure a high-quality service is delivered.
Contribute to organizational efficiencies and consistent experiences for our business, Enterprise Service Delivery Community and customers
Identify opportunities and expand our services to positively affect/impact business results and customer experience through centralization of delivery.
Delivery Execution & Operational Excellence
Drive Delivery Excellence for customers & Operational Excellence by learning & leveraging current tools relative to your role
Scope and decision making include:
* Act as an escalation resource to ensure delivery according to defined processes and service descriptions
* Carry out regular quality reviews to ensure the processes are being followed
* Ensure services are delivered to the agreed SLA's. Where issues occur, log them and action them accordingly
* Provide quality delivery of service center catalog items in line with catalog process descriptions and SLAs through attention to detail, ownership of issues and follow-through on service center pilot services.
* Collaboration with Account and Service Center TAMs, Technical Delivery Managers & Delivery Managers to deliver consistent and predictable delivery of services in the catalog that contributes to high customer satisfaction
* Leverage changes to tools, offerings and recommend processes to further adapt and refine
* Collaborate across the Premier and Consulting space with TAMs, TDM's, EM's, DMs and other lines of business (i.e. Sales) to ensure a continuous flow of feedback is received.
* Provide feedback, reporting and data that contributes to refinement of processes, deliverables and communication streams with Account TAMs, customers and business partners (i.e., CTS, PFE, PFE Coordinators, etc.)
* Collaborate with the global community to share ongoing operational improvement opportunities and development of best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
A minimum of 2 years of experience in support environments with a strong understanding of knowledge of support or the consulting industry and processes. Passion for and track record for process engineering and in delivering great customer experiences. Consistently practices and demonstrates strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills. Project/change management skills ideal but not required.
Special Requirements/Additional Information E.g. Language skills
- Fluent English in both written and oral
- No travel restrictions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EUC Support Specialist
Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £34000 per annum + Great benedfits package
Technology Resilience (Diasaster Recovery) Specialist
West Sussex, England
£38000 - £51000 per annum + Great Bens package
Recruitment Project Manager -Managed Service Programme
Business Analyst Settlement
Experienced Java Software Engineer