Senior UX Architect
|Job Title:||Senior UX Architect|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Martin Wilkinson|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2016 15:50|
You will be responsible for designing the user experience for new products and enhancements. This is a customer advocate role within project teams ensuring that products are useful, usable, and desirable via a thorough understanding and practice of the user centered design process. You will be working with marketing, product strategy, project management, product management, product development and users to design innovative, industry leading products. Completes all steps in the product design process from conceptualisation, detailed user interface, functional design, through implementation and usability review. Provide leadership to other members of the User Experience team.
* 5 - 7+ years' experience in a commercial software product company.
* BA/BS or advanced degree preferred in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, or a related field or demonstrated comparable experience designing commercial software products.
* Mastery of user centered design principles and practices.
* Mastery of interaction design and information architecture disciplines, creating wireframes, site maps, user workflows, and prototypes.
* Proficiency in visual design a bonus.
* Preferred experience with Axure RP, Balsamiq, or Visio, Adobe Creative Suite a bonus,.
If the above describes you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's