Senior Non-Functional Test Analyst - contract role!
|Job Title:||Senior Non-Functional Test Analyst - contract role!|
|Start Date:||ASAP - Max of 1 weeks notice|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Chart|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2017 17:12|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire has the opportunity on an initial 6 month contract for a Senior Non-Functional Test Analyst.
Main Purpose of Role
* Take ownership of the non-functional testing function for a project under the direction of the Test Lead.
* Execute tests and report and track defects found to resolution.
* Be pro-active in helping to improve the testing process.
Key Skills and Experience needed
* Very strong experience with Non-Functional Testing (Performance, Volume, Reliability, Disaster Recovery)
* Experience within the Payments industry
* Excellent planning, organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Proven capability to plan, script, run, analyze and report on Non Functional tests.
* Proven non-functional testing skills and estimation skills.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic & flexible.
* Ability to communicate both internally and externally with an awareness of confidentiality and risk.
* Flexibility to take on new projects, ways of working.
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to find solutions to issues.
* Very good in performance test analysis.
Following skills are highly desirable:
* Working within Agile software development environments (TDD, BDD)
* Working effectively with cross-site located teams and 3rd party suppliers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Support Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Total Package value £43K
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Agile Business Analyst
West London, London
£47000 - £53000 per annum + bonus and benefits
IT Senior Scripter
Senior Java Developer
£400.00 - £450 per day