Senior Location Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Location Planning Analyst|
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 11:10|
If you'd like to work on a wide variety of projects (typically 6 months in duration at a time) for a variety of clients across retail, leisure, and property sectors in the UK and internationally then this position is the career opportunity you're looking for. The Company provide consultancy, tools and recommendations to help our clients develop optimal location strategy from their modern London offices.
Project work will include building statistical models and mathematical models, using predictive and forecasting techniques while performing in-depth geographical analysis for providing recommendations, bespoke analysis and consultancy services to enable clients to enhance and develop their location strategies and customer strategies.
Ideally you will have experience of consumer analytics and modelling consumer behaviour as well as a knowledge of UK geography, good problem solving and numerical skills together with client management skills, however they will consider analysts with good statistical skills who are interested in this sector.
* Educated to degree level in a subject with high numerical content
* Genuine interest in a career in location planning, retail location strategy, demographic and customer analysis and insight
* Experience in designing, building and calibrating Mathematical or Statistical models
* Good presentation skills
* Good knowledge of UK geography
* Excellent written/verbal English
Desirable, but not essential
* Exposure to and/or appreciation of GIS software and its applications
* Knowledge of the UK retail landscape
* Knowledge of BI dashboard tools such as QlikView, Tableau or Power BI is an advantage
* Knowledge of SAS, SPSS or similar statistical package
* Programming experience such as VBA, SQL
This vacancy has come about due to internal promotion and is a career position that would suit an experienced Data Analyst or mathematical modeller who wants a more varied role where they can share their knowledge to the benefit of others and develop their skills in this growing and rewarding sector. Anyone with location planning or customer strategy experience would be an ideal fit.
If you fit the above profile and would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV or call David Sheppard on 01737 236702