Senior Jive Expert
|Job Title:||Senior Jive Expert|
|Start Date:||January 2017|
|Contact Name:||Fuat Yuksel|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2016 15:46|
Within this group, the Reporting and Content Management team is responsible for setting up and managing business applications in domains such as messaging (automated fax infrastructure - Message plus open, swift messaging - Flow), social, collaboration, content management, document imaging (Jive, Sharepoint, KCS Pro), business analytics and reporting (SAS).
The team ensures the operability of the solutions by enforcing security, scalability, availability, alerting, and manageability requirements.
Your part of the deal:
We are looking for a Experienced Jive expert contractor.
Your tasks will include:
* various infrastructure tasks for Jive:
o Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
o Install, configure, integrate, test and maintain
o Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
o Monitor and test these systems and infrastructure performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with other engineers/developers to implement fixes
o Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
o Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
o Liaise with other engineers for problem resolution
* Guidance and insurance of how policies can be defined, that best practices are followed for the designed solutions
o Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
o Watch duty and weekend work
o support of end-users
* defining, designing and reviewing technical architecture/designs to support new business requirements.
* Vision, evolution and strategy tasks
* Has very good knowledge (not only technical, but as well functional aspects) of Jive 8, Jive 9 will be an asset
* Is able to configure and maintain a jive on premise implementation
* Can promote user adaption, new features, new functionalities
* Monitoring, backup, failover, compliance, discovery, security, performance are important areas in which you will be active
* Is able to train, explain, support, coach the internals of the team & users
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's