Senior Java Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Software Engineer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits|
|Start Date:||asap (notice period allowing)|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 17:25|
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on and technical software professional to join a well-established organisation that provides a range of digital solutions to their clients including Cloud Managed Services, Agile Application Development, Service Integration & Management, Disaster Recovery and Application Maintenance & Support.
As the Senior Java Software Engineer, you will lead a team to design and implement new technology solutions involving web applications, service-orientated architecture and complex system integration projects.
The required skills are:
* Demonstrable experience in designing and developing software using Java (SE and EE, up to Java 8), JDBC, Servlets, SOAP, REST, XML, JSP, RMI, web services, OSGI and Portal technologies.
* Understanding of agile development principles and processes (e.g. Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Behaviour-Driven Development, SCRUM) and experience with associated test frameworks (e.g. Junit, Mockito, Cucumber).
* Open source frameworks and technologies (Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Maven, and others) to
* Team leadership: Lead and coordinate development activities and deliverables of junior team members though all projects.
£50-58,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- 30 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33
- Health Insurance
- Contributory Pension up to 5%
- Season Ticket Loan
Please apply with your CV. Alternatively, for more information about the role, please call David Sheppard on 01737 236702
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's