Senior Java Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Software Engineer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits|
|Start Date:||asap (notice period allowing)|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 17:25|
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on and technical software professional to join a well-established organisation that provides a range of digital solutions to their clients including Cloud Managed Services, Agile Application Development, Service Integration & Management, Disaster Recovery and Application Maintenance & Support.
As the Senior Java Software Engineer, you will lead a team to design and implement new technology solutions involving web applications, service-orientated architecture and complex system integration projects.
The required skills are:
* Demonstrable experience in designing and developing software using Java (SE and EE, up to Java 8), JDBC, Servlets, SOAP, REST, XML, JSP, RMI, web services, OSGI and Portal technologies.
* Understanding of agile development principles and processes (e.g. Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Behaviour-Driven Development, SCRUM) and experience with associated test frameworks (e.g. Junit, Mockito, Cucumber).
* Open source frameworks and technologies (Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Maven, and others) to
* Team leadership: Lead and coordinate development activities and deliverables of junior team members though all projects.
£50-58,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- 30 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33
- Health Insurance
- Contributory Pension up to 5%
- Season Ticket Loan
Please apply with your CV. Alternatively, for more information about the role, please call David Sheppard on 01737 236702