Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nils Goossensbara|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 15:42|
For one of our partner active in the financial environment we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer.
The requested skills are:
* Object Oriented programming technics
* Related design patterns
* Java development skills (up to Java 8)
* Distributed App. Framework (Apache Kafka, Zookeeper)
* Exposure to various OS platforms (Windows, Linux(Redhat))
* Unit test & Integration testing of applications
The scope of work is as follows:
* Participate in the implementation of software components covering development, unit
testing and integration testing activities
* Contribute to the development of highly scalable, resilient and secure software
* Maintain program libraries and their technical documentation
* Discuss designs and possible solutions with team members
* Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility of the proposed solutions
* Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by
other team members.
* Help to define system specifications
* Develop and maintain technical documentation.
* Prepare and give presentations for internal purposes.
* Where appropriate, write system documentation, operating procedures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's