Senior IT Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior IT Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Sebastien Guerard|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 08:40|
For one of our client specialized in the banking industry, we are looking for a new IT internal auditor. The ideal candidate is keen to advance his overall understanding of all aspects of the company's business model, and is capable of calling the existing governance practices and processes into question whilst focusing on the company's biggest risks.
Moreover, as an IT Senior Internal Auditor Expert, your responsibilities will be to:
- Gathering data and analyses of our IT activities so as to identify the main risk factors in this respect,
- Assessing the efficacy of the processes put in place in the area of governance, decision-making and operations,
- Supplying the business lines with recommendations to improve the efficacy of their auditing environment
- Provide assurances to top management that the business risks are duly under control
As an IT Senior Internal Auditor Expert, you have:
- A due understanding of IT processes both at service performance level and solution delivery level, including IT management and management of outsourced services;
- An experience with risks management, quality assurance or auditing;
- A due understanding of Infrastructure: a due understanding of a sufficiently large sub-set in the areas of:
- Windows, Linux, Mainframe operating systems
- Networks, mobiles, tablets, etc.
- Logical security of the systems
- Solution delivery: a due understanding of a sufficiently large sub-set in the areas of
- Project management, Agile development
- A due understanding of the new technologies such as Java, dotnet, etc.
- Very good spoken and written English skills (C2)
- French and Dutch: you are able to conduct talks on complex topics or read complex documents
And you also are:
- Assertive and capable of managing tensions between auditors and those audited;
- Team player;
- Capable of managing and coaching individual staff;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Eager to develop new competences and techniques
- Flexible, capable of dealing with a fast-changing environment
Are you looking to broaden your business understanding and your technical skills in the field of IT?
You will be expected to conduct 4 to 6 audit assignments each year, covering the various branches and IT processes (both Service Delivery and Solution Delivery).
Want to work in an international setting?
You will be involved at least once a month in an international assignment at regional level (BGS) or at the company's Group level, and take part in expert groups of the NORCEE audit to share know-how and experiences with your colleagues from the other entities.
You are keen to get the big picture?
As part of your assignments, you will meet many different stakeholders, both from within and outside of the company (operational teams, senior management, external auditors, regulators, etc.), which will give you a global understanding of the implementation of the company's Belgian IT strategy.
Do you think that this opportunity is interesting and that you could be the good match for this role? Feel free to contact me back with your updated CV.
You're not available? Just share this job description within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
IT Business Analyst
IT Cloud Engineer
IT Business Analyst
Senior Software Engineer - Senior Software Developer
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits