Senior Infrastructure Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2016 10:51|
A market leading Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Senior Programme Manager, with very strong experience of a wide variety of Infrastructure Projects across a European remit, to join them on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role - Assuring Delivery through Third Party Supplier in European Region
Through taking responsibility for the delivery of Infrastructure projects and programmes, or for projects where there is an infrastructure component requiring delivery, throughout the project lifecycle starting from the solution design process and ensuring that they are managed through to implementation and handover to live services. This involves establishing content of work orders with third party supplier and the managing the delivery with business partners to make sure everything is in line and relevant risk/ issues are escalated.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed:
* Extensive knowledge of Project/ Programme Management within European wide projects
* Extensive experience of a wide variety of Infrastructure Projects (System Installs, Office Moves, Installing Telephone systems etc)
* Experience of working within a regulated environment (Pharmaceutical experience is desirable)
* Awareness and appreciation of a wide range of technologies - need to be able to talk the language
* Technically competent with a wide range understanding of IT Infrastructure - PC, LAN, WAN, Server, Citrix, Perimeter Security, IPT and Database (Oracle, SQL) technologies etc.
* Demonstrable progress in the delivery of increasingly complex project and programme delivery with a particular focus on technical infrastructure related work from design, through realisation and closure.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and disciplines.
* Able to apply analytical approach to problem solving and process improvement, and actively seeking opportunities to do so.
* Ability to influence and persuade others to resolve project issues and conflicts
* Encourage and drive third party supplier staff as if they were members of your own team
* Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project teams
* Be robust in a professional manner and have a degree of maturity
* Previous experience in project delivery in a large, complex IT outsourcing environment
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across geographic locations.
* Ideally at least 2 years experience of working in a European role with US and Japanese experience an advantage
* This position is responsible for assuring project goals are achieved.
* This position requires a capable individual who can work effectively in a complex organisation which has a significant number of projects (35 projects expenditure of 10 million Euros per annum) running at any one time with multiple stakeholders.
* This position requires a technically competent individual who is able to assimilate and understand new technologies, systems and technology solutions quickly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Operations Infrastructure Architect
Architecte Infrastructure (H/F)
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
HR IS Solutions Senior Project Manager
Senior Test Analyst
Senior Database Developer