Senior Field Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Field Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2017 08:57|
* Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters. Principal Accountabilities
* Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
* Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
* Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
* Performs maintenance and repair services.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
* Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
* 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent with experience in IT management * Proficient in Windows-based operating environment,
* Especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook. Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems may be required.
* A+ desktop or equivalent skill set is required; MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+
* certification is preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Field Technician
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Senior IT Monitoring Engineer
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
DevOps Tools Engineer
£500.00 - £590.00 per day