Senior Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Cyber Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fuat Yuksel|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2016 13:30|
Within CIRT we are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to support the team in their duties of providing penetration testing service. Multiple types of penetration tests are performed, of which 'Red team' exercises are growing in importance.
You will develop and maintain expertise in the area of executing and managing different type of penetration tests. Formally organised and controlled in order to avoid undesired site effects, but always considering a 'hacker' mind set to mimic the external threat environment as much as possible. Your main activities are;
- Organise, run, report, follow-up, stats
- Ensure the penetration testing service and approach is and remains a mature, efficient and effective service
- With the support and cooperation of other key contributors, plan, organise and execute different type of penetration tests. These might be technical (network, platform, application) as well as non-technical (social engineering) penetration tests. White, grey, black box as well is Red team.
- Provide detailed as well as managerial reporting and presentations on detailed findings and observations, as well as associated risks contextual to the business.
- Share knowledge and provide advice on potential risk mitigating actions
The candidate must be an independent result oriented performer with a proven interest and passion for the security profession. A flexible self-motivating team player ready to step up the plate in a continuous dynamic and changing environment.
The candidate must be able to discuss technical findings and associated risks with non-technical business people as well as deep technical IT experts within the organisation.
The candidate must have at least multiple years' experience in organising and running different types of penetration tests, preferably at a service provider or within the financial industry.
The candidate must be an excellent communicator in English, both verbal and written.
Security certifications or education or training in the area of ethical hacking are an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Cyber Security Analyst
Senior Windows Engineer
Network Security Tester
Up to £250.00 per day
£28000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
£400.00 - £420.00 per day