Senior Customer Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Customer Relationship Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Total Package value £55K|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 16:50|
The Customer Readiness Managers support external customers in their testing and take-on to the client's services as follows:
1. When a customer comes onto a new service
2. When a new customer comes onto an existing service
3. When a customer makes internal changes that require them to retest their use of an existing service
4. When the client makes changes to a service that require customers to retest
CRMs work with the company's corporate clients and Financial Institutions to ensure the successful delivery of their services to the production environment and into a global marketplace.
The CRM ensures that client satisfaction is maintained and where appropriate, protects and maximises revenue streams, for each piece of work or project that the Customer Readiness team is involved in.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DUTIES
* Ensuring that outstanding service is provided to our customers by preparing them for the implementation of a system or a change to a system at the client. This includes attending/contributing to external meetings and also preparing, amending and reviewing Customer Readiness documents
* Responding to customer queries and raising defects on behalf of the customers within the SLAs agreed with the customers
* Ensuring that the milestones and deliverables on the project plans are met and are of the appropriate quality before being made externally available.
* Adopting the agreed Customer Readiness communication style which is professional at all times and provides the required audit trail either by formal meeting minutes or the appropriate email trail in the Customer Readiness inbox.
* Taking responsibility for delivering small scale change within the remit of post
* Liaising regularly with the relevant internal teams/ departments to ensure that defects are fixed in a timely manner, the test environment is fit for purpose and that all Customer Readiness activities are on schedule, thereby ensuring that implementations run smoothly. In addition, takes into account the needs of other internal teams, by the reviewing of documents, attendance at regular meetings
* Keeping up to date on the status of all releases and any potential customer impacts through liaison with Technical Authors and other Customer Readiness team members
* Establishing relationships between Customer Readiness and other externally-facing teams to ensure communication is relevant/up to date and in the correct format whilst ensuring that an accurate and complete audit trail is available.
* Supporting customers who are proving their processes and procedures in the customer proving environment
* Ensuring that processes and procedure are followed wherever applicable
* Ensuring that the company is always properly represented externally as this is a highly visible role and therefore comes under close internal scrutiny
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* The post holder must be passionate, focused and committed with an ambition to learn more and get involved across the client's Service Line portfolio. The ability to deal with high profile, externally visible situations and pressures is also requisite on the post holder.
* The post holder will be confident and able to communicate with external technical and business personnel; discretion is also key.
* An excellent time manager and team player who can demonstrate flexibility and creativity in planning their own work and to understand how that can fit into the wider team plans, some of which may involve a level of delegation. The CRM must be able to multi-task and re-prioritise work quickly and effectively.
* Customer Readiness Managers demonstrate intelligent problem solving skills which may occasionally require non-standard thinking in order to arrive at the solution.
* The Customer Readiness Manager has to be able to demonstrate accountability as the development and delivery of services into the live environment can have extremely high impact in the target marketplace.
* This is a role where previous experience is unlikely however the post holder must be able to demonstrate considerable experience in dealing with and managing external customers.
- Experience of testing methodologies and release management
- Customer service background in a high profile IT environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £49000 per annum + Great benefits Package
Senior Software Engineer - Senior Software Developer
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Embedded Software Developer
Great Benefits package, pension, flexitime, etc
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great benefits package
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits Package