Senior Cognos Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Cognos Developer|
|Contact Name:||Elodie Stamm|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 15:45|
* Refine the business requirements to understand the scope of Cognos reports
* Design and develop the Cognos framework based on the Data Warehouse tables
* Create an easy to use reporting layer for the end user
* Develop the reports and dashboards requested by the users
* Define the scheduling requirements for the reports
* Ensure a full testing of the frameworks, the reports and dashboards delivered to the end users
* Prepare the deployments & installation instructions for the developments
* Support the users in their development and usage of the Cognos reporting tools
Your main responsibilities will be to handle Business Intelligence developments.
Based on your depth knowledge of both Business and Business Intelligence you will act as catalyst in order to identify pragmatic solutions. You will identify the right balance between Cost and Quality/Completeness.
* Senior person, you have technical skills and business knowledge as well.
* You master IBM Cognos suite. Minimum 5 years experience in Development with IBM Cognos.
* You can justify of several applications developed using this application.
* You have also basics of dimensional modelling.
* You speak fluently English. Knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UI and web developer
Up to £321.00 per day
Big Data Developer
City of London, London
Up to £500 per day
C# .NET Developer
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Graduate C# Developer
Professional Java Developer