Senior Clinical Project Manager, Global
|Job Title:||Senior Clinical Project Manager, Global|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£72000 - £88000 per annum + competitive benefits and incentives|
|Contact Name:||Vladyslav Babych|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 12:44|
Main tasks and areas or responsibility:
* Perform as project lead for multicentre full service global/international clinical trials.
* Interact with sponsors to ensure seamless collaboration and clients satisfaction via confident communication style and client management skills.
* Manage the timeline and all project quality and operational deliverables.
* This role coordinates all services contracted for the study and will involve out of hours interactions with team members and occasional international travel.
* Senior CTM is also responsible for leading a team of CRAs (clinical research associates) and managing project coordinators.
* master's or above in life science discipline
* Solid understanding or clinical research regulations and clinical trials management methodology
* Minimum 5 years' experience in clinical research and development industry with global CRO or Pharma company
* Strong communication skills and leadership capabilities
* Ability to achieve high quality results on scientifically complex clinical research projects in fast pacing international environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's