Senior Business Analyst (Product Development - Agile)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Product Development - Agile)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2016 15:04|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London requires a Senior Business Analyst with strong experience with Software Product Development experience within Agile.
The client is going through massive growth within this area of the business relating to new products and services so you will have a product centric bias within Software Development. They require an analytically driven and curious thinker, someone who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo.
* Perform the elicitation and analysis of business change, functional and nonfunctional requirements across a range of stakeholders, internal and external.
* Own and produce relevant analysis artefacts that enable development teams to code and test working products
* Own and drive the understanding or Epics, Stories and Features.
* Collaborating across Business, CTO and Development roles as part of a team to deliver change for our customers. Support the scrum to deliver and enable velocity to main maintained and improved.
* Working with the Architecture Group, ensure that solutions are appropriate, meet stakeholders needs and are aligned with Business and Enterprise Architecture.
* Provide the evaluation of current products and services against proposed changes and product investments.
* Acquire subject matter expertise in the client's products and processes
* Act as a role model to other analysts and provide the thought leadership and action to develop and grow the Analysis Group.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Very strong Business Analysis experience
* Experience of Software Product Development within Agile
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills. A desire to learn and a curiosity to
understand systems and processes.
* Proven track record in Business Analysis within a complex change environment.
* Experience in using structured analysis techniques and able to evaluate and plan approaches on projects
* Experience in Agile/Scrum
* Excellent communication skills and able to communicate both written and verbally to internal
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's