Senior Business Analyst (Finance & Procurement)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Finance & Procurement)|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 11:27|
A dynamic, rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with ideally experience working with Finance and Procurement processes.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
·To be dedicated to one programme team to work collaboratively with the project teams (including suppliers and other 3rd parties) and business functions to understand the business processes and stakeholder requirements
·Document the business and user requirements for complex IT systems using appropriate documentation standards
·Ensure data privacy and compliance requirements are always met
·Analyse and synthesise information from a wide range of stakeholders
·Elicit actual needs and not merely expressed stakeholder wants
·To complete relevant documents to support project and software development lifecycle gates methodologies.
·Champion the user's requirements and agreed scope through delivery, test and deployment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
* Preferred direct working knowledge of procurement & finance business processes
* Experience of working on multiple SAP projects
* Pharmaceutical industry experience and some knowledge of regulatory functions advantageous
* Experience of building good relationships with stakeholders up to senior management level
* Experience of working through different stages of the systems development life-cycle, including user requirements gathering and blue-printing
* Experience of working with a wide variety of business systems relevant to the function supported
* International or Regional/Corporate HQ environment experience preferred but not essential
Working knowledge of core structured analysis skills and techniques (including process mapping and modelling)
* A high level of communication skills and knowledge of English (verbally and written).
* Very strong interpersonal and time management skills
* The ability to act and react with a customer focus first and foremost and to talk the (business) language of the customer
* Proactive in approach
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's