Senior Business Analyst (Agile - Transformation)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Agile - Transformation)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Total Package value £70K|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2016 14:41|
Do you have a passion for problem solving, stakeholder management, building relationships and a desire to focus on delivery with a "get it done" attitude? Do you have a proven track record of embracing and being the catalyst for moving to a more agile environment, with a can-do attitude?
The Senior Business Analyst role partners across the organisation to understand business needs, products and processes. The role is responsible for eliciting requirements and developing comprehensive analysis artefacts that enable the development of new products and services for our customers. The role works closely as part of and to prepare scrum teams to deliver the business value and with product owners in defining the product backlog.
As a Senior Business Analyst the role is expected to bring leadership of Business Analysis practice, Matrix Management and the ability to work autonomously within a programme.
KEY SKILLS NEEDED AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Extensive Agile experience - including leading the Agile projects as well as being 'hands on' (writing User Stories etc)
* Extensive Matrix Management experience - not looking for a team leader but someone who has experience of managing other BA's, including their workload etc.
* Experience of being involved in a Waterfall to Agile transformation - having an appreciation of the complexities
* Being comfortable working with Waterfall - the dept you would be joining is immature as far as Agile goes so you need to be comfortable swapping between the two. Not a 'pure' Scrum environment.
* Comfortable being able to read XML documents, UML Diagrams, Domain models, writing use cases.
* Ideally come from a Financial Services background (Payments BACS would be perfect!) but would consider any industry that has a High Transactional Environment.
* MUST have hands on experience and examples of what is written on cv.
* The role will consist of Business Analysis (taking high level requirements from customer) and System Analysis (elaborating on these requirements)
* Perform the elicitation and analysis of business change, functional and non-functional
requirements across a range of stakeholders, internal and external.
* Own and produce relevant analysis artefacts that enable development teams to code and test working products
* Own and drive the understanding or Epics, Stories and Features.
* Collaborating across Business, CTO and Development roles as part of a team to deliver change for our customers. Support the scrum to deliver and enable velocity to main maintained and improved.
* Working with the Architecture Group, ensure that solutions are appropriate, meet stakeholders needs and are aligned with Business and Enterprise Architecture.
* Provide the evaluation of current products and services against proposed changes and product investments.
* Acquire subject matter expertise in the client's products and processes. Act as a role model to other analysts and provide the thought leadership and action to develop and grow the Analysis Group.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst (SUMMIT experience)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
Business Analyst (banking)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350.00 - €400.00 per day
Business Analyst - Pharma
Underwriting Business Analyst - Agile - Insurance
£400.00 - £450.00 per day