Senior Business Analyst (Agile - Scrum - Payments)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Agile - Scrum - Payments)|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2016 15:35|
A market leading Payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London requires a Senior Business Analyst who has very strong experience within Agile / Scrum including Epics and User Story creations.
Key Accountabilities and duties
* Perform the elicitation and analysis of business change, functional and non-functional requirements across a range of stakeholders, internal and external.
* Own and produce relevant analysis artefacts that enable development teams to code and test working products
* Own and drive the understanding or Epics, Stories and Features.
* Support the Product owner / Lead BA in the delivery of the backlog
* Collaborating across Business, CTO and Development roles as part of a team to deliver change for our customers.
* Support the scrum to deliver and enable velocity to main maintained and improved.
* Working with the Architecture Group, ensure that solutions are appropriate, meet stakeholders needs and are aligned with Business and Enterprise Architecture.
* Provide the evaluation of current products and services against proposed changes and product investments.
* Acquire subject matter expertise in the client's products and processes
* Act as a role model to other analysts and provide the thought leadership and action to develop and grow the Analysis Group.
Knowledge, skills and experience
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills. A desire to learn and a curiosity to understand systems and processes.
* Proven track record in Business Analysis within a complex change environment.
* Experience in the Payments Industry or broader Financial Services
* Experience in using structured analysis techniques and able to evaluate and plan approaches on projects
* Experience in Agile/Scrum; highly agile and experience in 'business value driven' epic and user story creation
* Excellent communication skills and able to communicate both written and verbally to internal stakeholders and external clients
* Experience with XML and/or SQL
* Comfortable working in teams and willing and able to mentor more junior members.
* Familiarity with Jira
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's