|Job Title:||Senior Biostatistician|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Private Healthcare, Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McAuliffe|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2017 16:06|
The right candidate will act as lead statistician on projects of moderate to large size and complexity. Further to this they will support other lead statisticians on very large, complex studies and they may have staff management and/or project management responsibilities. They will be responsible for Writing statistical reports and to aid in the development of protocols.
Other primary accountabilities include;
- Conducting team meetings, maintaining project timelines, assessing resource needs, providing resources, and budget preparation
- Provide sample size calculations and review protocols for completeness, appropriateness of clinical design, and sound statistical analysis. Also contribute to writing appropriate protocol sections.
- Provide randomization schemes and appropriate documentation.
- Provide specifications for analysis database
- Write / review analysis plans and guide others on the team in its implementation
- Develop or supervise creation of table and listing specifications. Ensure that proper validation for statistical tables and listings is being implemented.
- Perform statistical analysis for key efficacy endpoints
- Prepare reports, manuscripts, and other documents. Contribute statistical methods section for Integrated Clinical and Statistical Report, Integrated Summaries of Safety, Integrated Summaries of Efficacy, and other documents.
- Understand project budget as it relates to project workscope and communicate proactively with.
The successful candidate must have the following criteria;
- MS/MA degree in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and five years experience required; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong SAS programming skills and understanding of database structures
- Strong knowledge of statistical principles and strong statistical skills
- Proven performance of required tasks, as evidenced in outstanding performance in current tasks and/or documented record of accomplishments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Should you wish to have a more in depth discussion prior to applying please feel free to call Shannon McAuliffe on 01737236753 or alternatively email me at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Health Economist
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + entensive holiday + others
Senior Account Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior / Medical Director, Gastroenterology
City of London, London
£140000 - £170000 per annum + incentives and benefits package