Senior BI ETL Datastage Developer
|Job Title:||Senior BI ETL Datastage Developer|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lhoest|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2017 08:27|
The successful candidate will join a BI Team in charge of Management Reporting.
Both technical and business interest are required for this mission. The job's main area will be Architecture but help for the developers will also be required.
* Design the technical ETL solution (Define the technical interface, specs for the source systems, the ETL processes from landing zone till storage) and develop the solution with IBM DataStage.
* Design the physical relational datamodel in collaboration with the DBA.
* Define the scheduling requirements for ETL processes in the data warehouse.
* Develop & test (unit test, functional test and data profiling) the ETL processes
* Design, develop and test the Cognos framework based on the DWH tables
* Create an easy to use reporting layer for the end user
* Develop & test the reports and dashboards requested by the users
* Prepare the releases & installation instructions
* Support the users in their development and usage of the Cognos reporting tools
Your main responsibilities will be to handle Business Intelligence developments.
Based on your depth knowledge of both Business and Business Intelligence you will act as catalyst in order to identify pragmatic solutions.
You will identify the right balance between Cost and Quality/Completeness.
- Development with IBM Datastage: min 4 years of recent experience on a full project.
- The only required language is English.
- Full time job based only in Brussels
- This is a 6 months mission with possible extension.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
£30000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Developer Angular 2
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
34000.00€ - 42000.00€ an