Senior Agile Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Agile Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Karen Brown|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2017 16:01|
This position is a senior position that will work with one or more Business Units, supporting multiple complex projects aimed at delivering IT solutions and services that meet company cost, quality, and strategic targets.
The Senior Agile Business Analyst will work alongside the Product Owner to establish Product Roadmaps, User Journeys and User Stories. They will lead requirements gathering with stakeholders and work with the Product Owner to prioritise the requirements backlog for delivery in order to maximise value for the business.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Agile Business Analyst:
* Work alongside the Product Owner and technical teams, acting as a pseudo Product Owner as required
* Understand business processes and perform needs analysis alongside the Product Owner to support requirements gathering
* Support Product Owners in the development and creation of business stories within the Agile framework
* Assess the impact of proposed changes on both business processes and systems
* Participate in the production of functional and non-functional requirements and acceptance criteria
* Work closely with delivery teams to ensure business interests are constantly represented and to support quick decision making in an Agile environment
* Assist with producing IT estimates
* Where given the authority, act as the Product Owner
Essential Skills & Experience of the Senior Agile Business Analyst:
* Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst or Product Manager in an Agile environment
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Experience of working in an Agile environment using recognised agile approaches e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN
* Experience of developing and documenting Product Roadmaps, User Journeys and User Stories
* A good understanding of and experience of developing User Story Maps, Epic & Feature hierarchies and Process Maps
* A proven track record of working in sync with Product Managers, Developers and Architects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Technical and Functional Competencies the Senior Agile Business Analyst will bring:
* Business analysis and requirements gathering
* Customer Journey Experience in an online / e-commerce environment
* Jira and Confluence in an Agile environment
Recently migrated to an enterprise scale Ecommerce solution which meets the current and future needs of the B2C business. Now there is a follow on project, to build and enhance B2B capabilities. This project requires an experienced Agile business analyst to work alongside and at times deputise for the Product Owner.
The B2B ecommerce solution will improve customer experience by offering automated solutions that will save customers time in ordering. Benefits include increased sales and reduced customer services overhead while building the B2B capability on the new technology stack.
The solution will utilise processes and approaches from the B2C ecommerce solution which went live in January 2017, specifically building a progressive web application to transact business directly with customers and a series of APIs to process transactions captured in 3rd party systems.
During the Elaboration phase a number of workshops have been held to define a high level user journey and a number of high level user stories. These high level artefacts now need to be refined and finalised as the project moves into execution.
The project team is an agile team who deliver the outcomes through rapid deployment and continuous delivery in conjunction with the product owner.
As well as working with the eCommerce development team and numerous business stakeholders, this role requires integration with other teams such as our finance, fulfilment and integration teams, among others.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MDM Business Analyst
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
CRM Business Analyst (Salesforce)
£70000 - £95000 per annum + benefits
Business Analyst (PSD2)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€450 - €700 per day
Business Analyst (Financial Crime/Fraud)
£60000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
Payments Business Analyst