Senior Administrator / Analyst (Excel - Powerpoint - Analysis)
|Job Title:||Senior Administrator / Analyst (Excel - Powerpoint - Analysis)|
|Salary:||£100 - £130 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2016 17:08|
A market leading financial services client based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire has the opportunity for an Administrator / Analyst on a contract basis within the Customer Service Improvement Team.
The Customer Service Improvement Team provides input and support through a number of channels to ensure the client proactively and continuously improves the service provided to its customers. The team supports the Customer Service strategy to ensure the voice of the customer is heard, ways of working are efficient and direction is provided to increase and maintain customer loyalty and satisfaction.
This position is responsible for supporting improvement projects / activities, which are run within the department / company. Proactively owning and managing a number of medium sized projects, with support from the CSI Manager.
* Ownership of a small portfolio of improvement activities, projects and BAU deliverable
* Management and support of the Service Improvement Plans and Action Plans for Customer Services and the client
* Support the delivery of the annual Customer Satisfaction Survey, including pre-survey administration duties and post survey analytics
* Processing and embedding post-project surveys within project lifecycle
* Managing software queries with Satmetrix
* Management and delivery of small to medium sized projects, to be communicated, managed and supported appropriately and delivered on time
* Ownership of weekly Customer Service Newsletter
* Collation and publication of customer feedback
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Strong Excel
* Good Powerpoint
* Very strong administration experience
* Experience with Analysis is nice to have
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's