Security Specialist / Penetration Tester
|Job Title:||Security Specialist / Penetration Tester|
|Contact Name:||Tatiana Ossotchenko|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2016 11:11|
* Use commercial and open source assessment tools to seek for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations associated with common source codes (Java, C+C++, etc.), common Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), protocols (HTTP, FTP, etc.), and network security services (PKI, HTTPS, etc.)
* Perform on-going (web) application security testing to improve overall software security
* Develop and/or propose technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
* Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against our products and services.
* Assist our delivery teams with managing and training webapp vulnerabilities
The contractor will have to perform one or more of the underlying security activities:
- (web) app penetration testing,
- secure code reviews,
- security testing,
- forensics analysis
* Understand and be well versed in common Cyber application Threat terminology, web application vulnerability and penetration test principles and methodologies
* Experience with conducting vulnerability assessments.
* Experience creating test plans for web application penetration testing during developmental testing (DT) and, eventually, operational testing (OT).
* Experience executing DT and OT plans to discover in depth vulnerabilities and usable exploitations in an application and/or system.
* Experience producing written reports and briefs on the results of penetration tests.
* Possess understanding of Microsoft Office and various Microsoft/UNIX/LINUX systems.
Preferred Requirements in addition to aforementioned
* Possess a number of technical certifications from the following list:
* Certified Ethical Hacker certification 'CEH)
* Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
* Web Application Penetration Tester (WAPT)
* GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
* GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
* Have a working level ability with one of the below programing languages:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Mgt. Specialist
Leiden, South Holland
£300.00 - £360.00 per day
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€250.00 - €275.00 per day
Application Security Analyst
IT Security Enterprise Architect
£70000 - £100000 per annum + great benefits package