Security Risk and Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Risk and Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 10:45|
up to £75K + BENEFITS
Our client, a global leader in the Payments industry, has the exciting opportunity for a Security Risk and Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
Purpose of Role:
The primary objective is to support the security team in the identification and analysis of complex and dynamically evolving security risks to the client's core services and other key strategic initiatives.
Working closely with the security and risk teams, this will include, where appropriate and specifically related to security, the creation, maintenance, or evolution of risk calculations, risk rating tables, risk assessment survey instruments, risk taxonomy and mappings, control evaluation methods, risk aggregation, risk capacity, appetites and limits, as well as modelling and reporting.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience needed:
* Knowledge of qualitative risk analysis methods
* Knowledge of quantitative risk & data analysis methods
* Knowledge of calibrated estimation methods
* Extensive experience and knowledge, at a technical level, of IT infrastructure design and components including hardware and software
* Experience working with & supporting Senior Leadership decision making requirements
* Process modelling experience; e.g. practical knowledge of Business Process Modelling & Notation (BPMN)
* Diligent and thorough approach to problem solving
* Very good communication skills (including report writing, telephone work and presentation skills)
* Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and database management tools
* Very good working knowledge of all relevant security standards
* Data Analysis programming capabilities
* Knowledge of Acuity STREAM or similar technology
* Detailed understanding of FAIR risk assessment framework and methodology
* Excellent working knowledge of security standards & Governance Risk & Compliance implementation in the context of security and continuity
* Some experience of planning and financial forecasting
* Experience gained from delivering security or risk related services into the finance industry
If you would like to discuss this amazing opportunity further, please send me your CV and I will get in touch with you.
I can not wait to "meet" you! :)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's