|Job Title:||Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 16:03|
Security Delivery Consultant
Job location: Brussels
Start Date: ASAP
Contract duration: 6-months - until 31/05/2017 (with possible extensions) -> long-term project
Our client is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including retail and wholesale fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
Based on your technical expertise, you design, implement, and, operate tailor-made and standardized Security solutions.
You ensure service management, technical consultancy and after sales support to meet/exceed expectations of external professional customers.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities :
1. You solve customer request and incident by troubleshooting and technical analyse
2. You validate proposed solution in pre-sales phase
3. You implement, operate & maintain security solutions
4. You provide technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to recommend the appropriate technical solution.
5. You develop, maintain and share technical expertise and customer specific information
6. You will be working in a team, located in Evere. Guard duties are possible
Bachelor or equivalent by experience
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and deep expertise in security products (firewall, proxy, anti-virus, anti-spam, DDOS).
Product knowledge in one or more of the following areas is preferably: Fortinet, Ironport, FireEye, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Bleucoat & F5
You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (oral and written)
You take initiative and systematically drive for results
You are able to meet and exceed customers' expectations
You are able to understand, advice and explain highly complex business challenges/trends/strategy in your domain
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's