|Job Title:||Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Jarvis|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2017 17:37|
A market leading payments company based in Dunstable requires a Security Incident Response Analyst on an initial 6 month contract. You will be required to assess incoming intelligence, detect and respond to cyber security incidents on critical national infrastructure. This is a technical hands-on role.
* Security technologies, SIEM platforms
* Network Forensics
* Incident Response
* Malware Analysis
* Intelligence Analysis Career motivation Incident Management Communication
Skills and experience needed:
* IT Security Operations knowledge.
* Understanding of Network, layers, technologies and tools.
* Knowledge of Security products and technologies like SIEM.
* Understanding of current threats, Attack Lifecycle, Layered defence models.
* Advanced threats, tools, hacking techniques, Data Mining, Machine Learning
* Experience with Splunk. Queries, administration, deployment.
* Digital forensics, Incident Management
* Scripting, PowerShell, Code analysis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's