|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 09:35|
What tasks would you need to perform?
- Performing general security risk assessment for new projects or for changes to existing applications, infrastructure components or services
- Ensuring that the new projects (or changes to existing systems and platforms) are compliant with the client's security policies and any security standards that the company has to comply with.
- Being responsible for creating control documentation for ISO 27001 certification
- Doing research and documenting the security risks raised by the new technologies introduced into the company in the IT, Telecommunications and Internet landscapes
- Providing security requirements to be included in RFQ and RFP's based on the company's Security NFR's and to evaluate vendor responses
- Providing support to the end users, upon request, during the implementation of security requirements
- Reviewing current security risk management processes, with a wider scope including all critical assets
What skills do you need to have to succed this mission?
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ISO 27001 analyst - Implementer
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience as a security architect, a security analyst, or a similar role, dealing with multiple security domains (technologies, applications, services) and activities (concepts, policies, practices, procedures) preferably in a large organisation
- Familiar with large and complex IT environments and data communications networks
- Good understanding of various security domains such as: IP network protocols and services, user authentication methods, encryption, voice technologies, wireless technologies, web applications.
- Very good knowledge of the security features offered by, and the security risks encountered in complex ICT environments
- Experience with security risk assessment methodologies is much appreciated
- Ability to understand business products and processes in order to perform related security risk assessment.
- Familiar with relational databases concepts and usage.
- Good understanding of the main security products and tools such as: firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, log file aggregators/analyzers, vulnerability assessment.
- Interpersonal skills:
Security-minded, learning agility, good negotiation and communication skills, autonomy, assertiveness.
- Language skills:
Dutch - French - Fluent in English
Do you think that you have the right skill set to succeed this mission? Please apply with your updated CV and I'll take contact with you as soon as possible, so as to discuss about this.
You're not available for this mission but you know anyone who could be interested? Just share this job description within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile E2E Architect
NetSuite WMS Architect
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
Cyber Security Analyst (Technical Assurance)
Cyber Security Analyst (Penetration Testing)