|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2016 08:50|
They're in fact looking for someone who is responsible for:
* Ensuring that all security, functional and non-functional requirements are covered for all tracks in compliance to the Target Security Reference Enterprise Architecture and Target Enterprise Architecture.
* Extending and evolving the principles & guidelines, which are translated in a library of supported EIP patterns and standards. Some active hands-on development of new patterns based on evolving and/or new requirements for security, functionality and non-functional requirements is expected.
* Designing and setting up technical platforms (stacks of different kinds, such as IaaS/PaaS/…, security platforms, …) and environments which will be provided to the different Business Capabilities teams of EXCITE within the different tracks.
As a security architect, you design the correct security controls for Application, Infrastructure and Data layers, based on our client and EXCITE requirements and policies. You elaborate the integration with IAM and other security components in our client's landscape. You do this both for own development as well as commercial packages on-premise or in the cloud. You have a keen eye for information risks and can propose remediation and/or mitigating controls with a pragmatic approach (road map) in a SAFE (Agile/SCRUM/XP) way of working.
- You have a master degree or similar experience
- Experience in the various security domains is a must; knowledge of TOGAF, OWASP and/or SABSA is a plus, especially in the application development space or PaaS/SaaS cloud offerings, including security aspects related to different development languages and frameworks, SOA, API, services, …
- You have experience in the identification and remediation of risk and vulnerabilities in IT solutions (OOTB packages), e.g. based on (white box) pretesting
- You are a conceptually strong thinker
- You design solutions taking into account the requirements of the customer and the risks to the organisation
- You are able to take decisions in complex situations
- You are goal-oriented and have an eye for quality
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Security Enterprise Architect
£70000 - £100000 per annum + great benefits package
Application Security Analyst
Security Mgt. Specialist
Leiden, South Holland
Senior Solution Architect