Security Administration Officer
|Job Title:||Security Administration Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £3130.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 10:02|
The role will initially be based out of Reading but you could be required to operate out of their London Paddington Office. You must also have either DV or SC Clearance.
As a Security Admin Officer your role is key to the UK Public Sector business and underpins all areas of the day to day administrative duties essential to the smooth operation of all aspects of the secure facility and supporting the clients business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out a range of largely reactive security related administrative duties related to
the operation of a secure facility and security clearances.
- Research security issues and provide physical and procedural security advice to the staff,
contractors and customers.
- Identify improvements regarding physical security and access control.
- Must be either SC or DV Cleared
- Administration background
- Ability to be trusted with the knowledge and handling of confidential information
- Knowledge of the Defence Sector, Central and Local Government
If the above sounds like you please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Support Engineer
Network Security Architect
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Database Administrator - Must hold a valid DV clearance
Up to £475.00 per day
Chef de Projet MOE (java) H/F