|Job Title:||Search Developer|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Jarvis|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 12:41|
You will be part of a technical team transitioning a project out of a working proof of concept into production and continuing innovation and product development in this exciting space. Providing this kind of cutting-edge intelligent decision support will directly enhance the ability of the research community to bring safe drugs to market quicker.
my client is looking for a talented Search Developer for the Life Science Solutions to be based in the popular Barbican area of London. You will be part of a cross-functional product development group using agile management and engineering practices.
* Producing high-quality, clean and performant code
* Proving your code works with automated unit, integration and UI tests
* Pairing, code review and ticket verification
* Deploying applications and monitoring their performance
* Translating product requirements into technical software designs
* Breaking software designs into manageable tickets/stories that deliver user value
* Lead the building of team consensus on technical practices
* Mentoring developers on new methodologies and optimization techniques
* Work closely with QA on acceptance testing cycles to ensure high quality software
* Create technical documentation.
* 6+ years Java, SQL experience, exposure to Scala advantageous.
* 3+ years experience of design, development & supporting applications on SOLR search engine platform.
* 2+ years experience with at least one noSQL database
* 2+ years knowledge engineering using SPARQL.
* 3+ Web services experience, primarily REST with JSON
* Experience with a graph database highly desirable. .
* Working knowledge of cloud environments especially AWS and automated infrastructure important.
* Fluent verbal and written English
If the above role sounds like you?! Please get back to me asap on 01737236765 or apply direct via the ad!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's