ScrumOfScrum Solution Consultant
|Job Title:||ScrumOfScrum Solution Consultant|
|Contact Name:||David Goemanne|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2016 16:27|
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 31/12/2016 (with extension afterwards)
The SOS (Scrum of Scrum) for Solutioning PM:
· Facilitates, Coaches, and Mentors Solution Team in following Agile Way of Working for EXCITE
· Offloads the Tribe Lead for follow-up (urgent actions, reporting, RAPID, etc.) for EXCITE Track6
· Co-responsible for planning / scoping EPICs to Program Increments for EXCITE
· Ensures that scoped stories are groomed in all respects and solution design done before starting of the Implementation Sprints - facilitates Backlog Grooming sessions as well
· Ensures dependencies with other Tribes / Product Areas are discussed and are considered for solution design with respective teams, and gets commitment on delivery online with delivery timeline of the story
· Ensures dependencies with existing / legacy systems and competence centres are discussed with respective management and gets commitment on delivery date
· Supports Solution Team in finalizing and signing-off interface specification with existing / legacy systems / other Tribes / Product areas.
· Supports SoS Delivery in planning Delivery Sprints and tracking stories with other systems and competence centres
The following skills are critical to successful performance in this role, and must be proven:
1.In terms of soft skills:
a.Communication via verbal and written documentation and presentations
b.Change management (culture change & transition management)
c.Problem-solving based on common-sense for impact, priority and urgency
d.Stress and conflict handling in bi-modal IT environments (BDUF/SAFe)
e.You will work with different others resources; Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Project/Solution Architects
2. In terms of Technical Skills:
a.RAPID skills, IMD and release management are mandatory to have
b.SAFe/Agile/SCRUM/XP and TDD in a DevOps context with best practices
c.Integration Architecture, solution design
d.General API Management, SOA patterns and Software development skills, Infrastructure &
The context of the project is "Track 6 IT Greenfield"
EXCITE Track 6 IT Greenfield, in collaboration with other tracks and our client's TEC teams responsible for providing:
· Ensurance that all our client security, functional and non-functional requirements are covered for all tracks in compliance to our client Target Security Reference Enterprise Architecture and Target Enterprise Architecture.
· Extensions and evolution of the principles & guidelines, which are translated in a library of our client supported EIP patterns and standards. Some active hands-on development of new patterns based on evolving and/or new requirements for security, functionality and non-functional requirements is expected. The basis of implementations is existing preferred tools (with support from existing competence centres) but if new requirements are to be met, then OSS or commercial package evaluation can be considered.
· The design and setup of the technical platforms (stacks of different kinds, such as IaaS/PaaS/…, security platforms, …) and environments which will be provided to the different Business Capabilities teams within the different tracks. The operation of the components within the business capability technical platform is not included; this will be managed by track's teams according to DevOps principles or existing client shared competence centres.
· The design and setup of the common API Management layers and related assets including the corresponding API Governance (Functional, Information, etc.) which will be provided to the different business capabilities teams within the different tracks so they are able to securely expose their APIs.
· The design and setup of Data Governance solutions (full DAMA-wheel based) which will be provided to the different business capabilities teams within the different tracks so they are able to exchange different types of data between business capabilities.
· The training/coaching to the different track solution architects on how to apply the proven architectural patterns/principles from a developed, documented library of secure reference implementation for Solutioning implementations.
· Input towards reusable architectural pattern reference implementations and governances compliant with the Enterprise Architectures during tracks implementations and productize them under Track 6 for reuse in (other) tracks and/or client's one.
· Support to process design for business and EXCITE processes, along adoption of tools upon need.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's