|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £485.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2016 10:46|
Scrum Master and Delivery Requirements:
* Proven delivery experience within a Complex IT environment.
* Ability to manage multiple teams simultaneously.
* Strong understanding of the Agile Software delivery as well as DevOp and Extreme Programming engineering practices.
* Facilitating Agile ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Stand-Ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
* Supporting Product Owners and Business Analysts in the creation of Stories, tasks and refining and updating the team backlog.
* Be the primary interface of the development teams to the Programme, Release Train Engineer and Project Managers. This will involve :
o Taking pro-active ownership of team impediments and working them through to resolution.
o Co-ordinating with other teams within the Agile Release Train, and reaching out to teams outside of the ART where necessary.
o Participating and representing both team on ART level co-ordination ceremonies and events.
o Monitoring capacity and ensuring that teams are freed-up from distractions to deliver to commitments.
Strong Coaching and Training background:
You will need to be comfortable coaching teams and individuals who may be resistant to change, through a combination of 1-1 and group coaching and training. As the team coach you will :
* Be comfortable running targeted training, workshops and coaching sessions to solve specific issues as well as providing training on general Agile and Scrum framework.
* Facilitate training that is engaging, inclusive and fun.
* Lead continuous improvement to processes and practices.
* Help embed and promote a delivery culture through adhering to best practices and education.
* Have worked in a large scaled Agile environment, with SAFe, LeSS or equivalent.
* Certified Scrum Professional qualifications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's