SAP Training Lead
|Job Title:||SAP Training Lead|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 16:27|
This role is specifically constrained to a major global project that is scheduled for completion in 2020. To ensure the successfully delivery of new systems and new ways of working, the client requires a Training Lead to ensure employees understand and can adopt new ways of working. The purpose of the role is to create a training strategy and plan, develop training material and deliver training to all users in EMEA through a variety of training channels including Train the Trainer, webex and written job aids.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* At least 4 years' experience of training including 2 years as Training Lead on similar sized project
* Able to manage training but also to create training material and deliver training
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Experience of planning, creating and delivering training in a regulated environment
* Ability to work autonomously and make evidence-based decisions: judgement to know when to seek guidance or escalate
* Methodical with ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. Tenacious to follow up and resolve outstanding matters and explore options.
* Excellent attention to detail and financial awareness (raise/process/track Purchase Orders etc.)
* IT literate (Intermediate stage) to type/ create and edit reports, trackers etc. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and eLearning and online systems (e.g. LMS, ZINC, TMF etc databases). Intranet and web.
* Good written and verbal communications including ability to prepare updates, summaries, emails to employees and managements.
* Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
* Understanding of cultural differences and their impact on training delivery
* Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
* Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal presentation
* Comfortable to work independently, seeking clarity on direction only.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
* Ability to persuade others to resolve issues and conflicts
* Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project teams
* Ability to know when and how to escalate issues before reaching critical level.
* Pharma sector experience preferable but not essential
CORE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITY
* Work with global training lead to design and implement a training strategy for EMEA (26 countries) for the rollout of S/4 HANA
* Scope includes Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain Management processes but excludes HR
* Highly regulated environment
* Training is expected to be a mix of Train the Trainer, webex sessions, videos and written materials (job aids etc)
* Conduct a Training Needs Analysis to capture detailed training needs of all in scope users
* Create a training plan and training curriculum
* Localise material developed by the global team to reflect EMEA customisations and develop new material if needed
* Arrange the translation of training material according to local needs
* Implement the training plan, scheduling all face to face and webex sessions
* Organise and run Train the Trainer sessions and UAT training
* Work with Comms Lead to publicise training
* Deliver Train the Trainer and webex sessions, supported by functional experts
* Capture feedback to measure the effectiveness and coverage of training
* Ensure there is adequate training in place for business as usual operation after the project closes
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's