SAP Implementation Lead
|Job Title:||SAP Implementation Lead|
|Salary:||£475.00 - £525.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 16:05|
Our client, a Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey, has the requirement for a 6 month contract for an experienced SAP Implementation Lead / Co-ordinator. You will have good experience of supporting a SAP Implementation and understand how it is done. You will be a very strong communicator and used to dealing with strong stakeholders within a sometimes political environment.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
* Excellent experience on supporting and managing a SAP Implementation Project
* SAP Project experience based around warehousing and implementation
* Co-ordinate and facilitate 3rd parties - making sure other technical parties are doing what they should be
* Sound knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
* Experience of working in the PMO of a large global programme - on SAP / ERP implementation project
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
* Ability to persuade others to resolve issues and conflicts
* Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project teams
* Ability to know when and how to escalate issues before reaching critical level.
Purpose of role:
* Working within a major programme on a global operating model to standardise ways of working across the globe and continue the clients pursuit of operational excellence. It will result in:
One integrated set of master data on a common IT platform
Finance & Accounting, Procurement, and Supply Chain operations
Core HR processes, KPIs and HR data management
Within each Region, a dedicated project team is being established to deliver the objectives and outcomes of this project. Within EMEA, this will include a core delivery team of c.40 FTEs, across 5-10 workstreams. Outside the core delivery team, it will involve the equivalent support of +100 FTEs subject matter experts. This role is specifically constrained to the delivery of this major Programme, which at present is scheduled for completion in approximately June 2020, but is subject to movement under normal project pressures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's