SAP HRIS Systems Manager
|Job Title:||SAP HRIS Systems Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 09:35|
Our client, who is currently carrying out a significant programme of transformational change across the business, is looking to recruit a Senior HRIS Systems Manager to work on a global transformation programme.
You will be supporting the business throughout the change, focusing on operational use of SAP and SuccessFactors across EMEA. This will be based in the UK and will be for an initial 6 months but has the opportunity to continue for the duration of the global transformation programme.
This position would suit someone who has extensive experience implementing/integrating large scale HR systems changes, supporting the staff in training and development of these systems and act as a leader for process optimisation.
* Extensive knowledge of SAP HR and SuccessFactors and ability to manage change/transformation within these systems.
* Working as a Systems Manager in a multinational organisation using SAP HR/HCM or SuccessFactors
* Experience extracting data and reporting from SAP/SuccessFactors
* Previous experience as leader/mentor, leading teams to successful delivery on projects
* Understanding of how to streamline processes and rationalise the number of HR systems.
* Offer suggestions and solutions to modify HR processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a global transformation programme impacting all aspects of HRIS and will last for the long term for the successful Senior HRIS Systems Manager. Good communication skills will be essential to integrating well within the business.
Interview slots have been agreed so please send your cv in and we will call immediately for a discussion on the role and your relevant experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Application Delivery Manager (BASIS & Security)
Consultant SAP (H/F)
Consultant SAP (H/F)
IT Systems User Access Administrator
great benefits package