SAP ECC / S4 Hana Implementation Project Manager
|Job Title:||SAP ECC / S4 Hana Implementation Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 09:55|
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in surrey, has the opportunity for a SAP Implementation Manager to work on a 6 month contract.
This role is to provide Project Management support for the IS component of a major EMEA project deployment and will include: -
* Work closely with the EMEA regional application managers/ system owners/Compliance & QA functions and execute against delivery of all IS aspects of Legacy Integration of EMEA programme
* Work in conjunction with the delivery partner (Accenture) to ensure all plans and activities are progressed and executed by the project team
* Work with the wider Programme business team to identify IS tasks, for both infrastructure & applications aspects.
* Manage the delivery partners and liaise with the EMEA regional application managers/ system owners/Compliance & QA functions on the project to ensure a seamless integration between the system and the business process.
* Take responsibility for specific work packages through the lifecycle starting from the latter stage of Planning into Design, Build & Test, Deployment and handover the live service to the support organisation.
* Ensure all aspects of the client's Project Management Methodology (PMM) and Software development lifecycle are adhered to throughout the project.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
* Project delivery experience in cross-region SAP & business support services
* Knowledge of SAP ECC / S4 Hana implementation
* Demonstrable progress in the delivery of end-to-end solutions and working with 3rd party providers.
* Direct experience of the software development/configuration and deployment in these fields would be strongly preferred
* The position requires a competent individual who has experience of managing SAP ECC centric projects, with multiple suppliers
* The position require competence in authoring documents and managing project and business stakeholders resources.
* Excellent stakeholders management skills are required to cope with a diverse group of stakeholders with individual needs.
* Experience of working on programmes with multiple vendors and suppliers, across countries and timezones.
* Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective
* Knowledge of the development and deployment of technical integration components.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's