|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||£25.00 - £30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2016 10:27|
My client are currently recruiting for a Salesforce Administrator on an initial 12 month contract. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the management and daily operation of the Salesforce platform, as well at the integrations into other business systems. You will be a an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator who has extensive understanding of the platform and demonstratable experience of reporting, dashboards, custom objects, fields, page layouts, record types, assignment rules, sharing rules, workflows and approvals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the strategic development team in the scoping on on-going and new process requirements
- Work with CRM Strategy and Governance to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the database to support additional processes or functions
- Assist in the development of training plans, materials and documentation for users, new functionality released from the CRM solutions roadmap
- Provide support to the regional Salesforce coaches
- Manage SDFC platform for all users
- Work with online team to integrate web and online initiatives into the database
- Regularly perform data focused tasks such as de-duping, data cleaning etc
- Develop reports, dashboards and processes to monitor data quality and integrity
- Other duties as required.
- Proven track record in Salesforce.com Administration and certified to ADM201
- Proficient in data manipulation and cleaning (Excel, Access, DataLoader etc)
- Experienced in Salesforce end user training
- ADM211 and DEV401 would be desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's