|Job Title:||Resources Planner|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £14.08 per hour + Rate negtiable dependking on exp.|
|Contact Name:||Angela Hurry|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 14:10|
£14 per hour negotiable depending on experience.
Our client is a science-based technology company that is committed to improving lives.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining valid material and production schedules accounting for all demands and optimising supply.
- Provide input to the S&OP process on production volume requirements and ensure issues and conflicts are elevated to the S&OP process for resolution.
- Work with customer service to identify and manage abnormal demand.
- Work with packaging engineers to ensure packaging artwork changes and new packs are introduced effectively.
- Participate in the planning of maintenance, new product and equipment introductions.
- Maintain the MPS system and parameters.
- Responsibility to manage inventory (including NWI, withdrawn, failed etc) and safety stock in line with business needs.
- Be proactive in communicating with all in the Inhalation Value Stream.
- Manage the effective supply of materials to support the production plan. Raise purchase orders, communicate expedite / de expedite change requests to suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of materials required for production orders are on time, in full and to agreed specification.
- Ensure EHS and GMP compliance.
- Participate in six sigma and process improvement projects as required.
Some of the key capabilities of this job will include being competent in Microsoft Word and Excel, good knowledge of SAP planning systems, being customer focused, working with detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels inside and outside the organisation, good at problem solving, and being a good team player. Qualifications required - 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including Maths and English. Degree preferable, but not required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's