Resource Planner - Contract- Loughborough - £24000
|Job Title:||Resource Planner - Contract- Loughborough - £24000|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Iles|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2017 11:18|
Our Client, a Global Manufacturing Company, is seeking a Resource Planner to be based in Loughborough on an initial 6 month contract.
- Creating and maintaining valid material and production schedules accounting for all demands and optimising supply.
- Provide input to the S&OP process on production volume requirements and ensure issues and conflicts are elevated to the S&OP process for resolution.
- Work with customer service to identify and manage abnormal demand.
- Work with packaging engineers to ensure packaging artwork changes and new packs are introduced effectively.
- Participate in the planning of maintenance, new product and equipment introductions.
- Maintain the MPS system and parameters.
- Responsibility to manage inventory (including NWI, withdrawn, failed etc.) and safety stock in line with business needs.
- Manage the effective supply of materials to support the production plan. Raise purchase orders, communicate expedite / de expedite change requests to suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of materials required for production orders are on time, in full and to agreed specification.
- Liaise with sub-contract packer to ensure works order are completed to ensure orders are shipped to customers on time.
- Participate in six sigma and process improvement projects as required.
Some of the key capabilities of this job will include being competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and SAP, knowledge of planning systems, being customer focused, working with detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels inside and outside the organisation, good at problem solving, and being a good team player across the value streams.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's