|Job Title:||Resource Planner|
|Salary:||£12.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Constable|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2016 15:28|
Our Client, a Global Manufacturing company, is seeking a Resource Planner to be based in Loughborough on an initial 6 month contract.
Working as a Resource Planner' as part of the IVS Supply Chain Team based in Loughborough the jobholder will be responsible for:-
- Create and maintain valid material and production schedules accounting for all demands and optimising supply.
- Provide input to the monthly sales and operations planning (S&OP) process on production volume requirements and ensure issues and conflicts are elevated for resolution.
- Work with customer service to identify and manage abnormal demand.
- Work with packaging engineers to ensure packaging artwork changes and new packs are introduced effectively.
- Participate in the planning of maintenance, new product and equipment introductions.
- Maintain the MPS system and parameters.
- Responsibility to manage inventory and safety stock in line with business needs.
- Be pro-active in communicating with all Departments.
- Manage the effective supply of materials to support the production plan. Raise purchase orders, communicate expedite / de expedite change requests to suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of materials required for production orders are on time, in full and to agreed specification.
- Participate in process improvement projects as required.
Some of the key capabilities of this job will include being competent in Microsoft Word and Excel, being customer focused, working with detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels inside and outside the organisation, good at problem solving, and being a good team player across the value streams.
Qualifications required - degree, but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's