|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Salary:||€20000 - €30000 per annum + based on experience, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2017 16:53|
Based in Sophia Antipolis, Southern France
Are you feeling undervalued and no longer being challenged in your recruitment role? Would you like to use your French language skills and have more sun with access to an office swimming pool?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our high performing Staffing business in our French office based in the French Riviera.
Volt Europe are very well established in our markets and we have worked hard to achieve this. You will be joining a company that is at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join within a team that is at the forefront of that growth with room to progress your career in.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
This is a 360 Recruitment consultant role and will be working in either the IT or Engineering market, experience of either of these markets would be ideal. You will join a very motivated and driven team where everyone supports each other to succeed and develop.
You will get:
· The structure to progress your career
· Competitive Salary
· The best commission in the area
· Plenty of team incentives
· Annual Trips abroad
· International Opportunities
· Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
· The Life Sciences Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team of 8.
· Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
· Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
· Take ownership of your desk and build out new clients
· Build effective and resourceful Talent Pools
· Build the database and utilise what is already there
· Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
· Be active and engaging on social media
· Be focused on delivering GP
· Work hard and have fun
Languages: Fluent French and English
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
recruitment, recruiter, recruitment consultant, france, french, IT recruitment, engineering recruitment, recrutement, relocation, sales
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Network Consultant
great benefits package
Consultant Fonctionnel intégration produit (H/F)
€45000 - €52000 per annum
Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) Specialist
Recrutiment Business Partner/ Talent Acquistion Specialist
£20.00 - £25.00 per hour