|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £30000 per annum + based on experience + commission|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2017 14:39|
Based in Surrey
Are you feeling undervalued and no longer being challenged in your recruitment role? Would you like to be an integral part of building a new division within a global business? Don't want unrelated and unrealistic KPI's keeping you from doing your job the way you want?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our high performing Staffing business in the newly formed Data & Analytics team. Volt Europe are very well established in our markets and we have worked hard to achieve this and it means we are now ready to expand massively and explore this new market. You will be joining a company that is at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join within a team that is at the forefront of that growth with room to progress your career in.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
You do not have to have experience in Data & Analytics just proven experience in a 360 Recruitment role and the drive and ambition to make it succeed.
You will get:
* The structure to progress your career
* Competitive Salary
* The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
* Monthly Development meetings
* Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
* Plenty of team incentives and organised Pay Day Socials
* Annual Trips abroad
* International Opportunities
* Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
* The Life Sciences Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team of 8.
* Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
* Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
* Take ownership of your desk and build out new clients
* Build effective and resourceful Talent Pools
* Build the database and utilise what is already there
* Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
* Be active and engaging on social media
* Be focused on delivering GP
* Work hard and have fun
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Recruitment, data, analytics, big data, data scientist, recruitment consultant, recruiter, business development, london, redhill, horley, gatwick, surrey, brighton, hove, west sussex, crawley, haywards heath
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's