Recruitment Co ordinator
|Job Title:||Recruitment Co ordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2017 09:21|
Based in Loughborough
Do you have strong organisation skills and want to use them in an environment that will have a positive impact on one of the biggest companies in the world? Are you good with reporting and systems and want to use this to improve process and provide excellent customer service? Are you looking for an environment that allows you to grow and develop and bring ideas to the table?
If so then Volt have the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to work onsite with a top client of ours and help manage their recruitment processes. This role will be working closely with the client to take on their needs and requirements and then deliver them out to our supplier base and manage the recruitment process. You will need to build quality relationships with both the clients and suppliers and offer them meaningful insights on where things can improve.
If you are a strong coordinator, can handle working with multiple systems and are customer service focused then we want to hear from you. You will join a fun and engaging team that are award winning and high performing.
We are ideally looking for someone from a Recruitment or HR background but are happy to consider bright and switched on graduates with experience in managing processes, working in varied systems and strong in Excel and admin skills.
If you want to add a bit of excitement back into your career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
You will get:
* The structure to progress your career
* Competitive Salary
* Working with an innovative and well known client
* Knowledgeable and experienced team to help you develop
* Dedicated Employee Development Team
* A role you can make you own and develop
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
* The Life Sciences Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team of 8.
* Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
* Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
* Take ownership of your business area and manage all recruitment processes
* Build effective and meaningful relationships with managers and suppliers
* Work with peoples pay rates and contract details with high accuracy
* Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
* Run reports and Trackers in Excel to keep on top of activity
* Bring ideas to the table on improvement
* Work hard and have fun
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Recruitment, HR, Coordinator, Project, Excel,Global, reporting, admin, administration, graduate, communication,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's