Radio Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Radio Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 10:39|
This job requires several types of tasks that are performed in a specific timeframe, respecting given processes and guidelines.
The description of all these tasks is done here below. These tasks are translated in "work units" to facilitate the monthly reporting.
1. Site search (Field visit) Start of new site project
2. Candidate submission report : Initial cost estimation / candidate + coverage plots Site search finalized
3. Candidate approval Meeting RNO/RND/RNR + board
4. Technical Review participation Candidate approved
5. M2 follow up and approval M2 received
6. BSDS preparation and cost estimation after TR M2 approved
7. Health file ordering Health Decision given
8. BSDS finalisation with VISIO OKTC
9. OWM report analysis and cost estimation after OWM - create purchase request in Simad OWM finalized - SSR received
10. RF parameters preparation Integration planning
11. OMG check Integration and Activation by RNC
12. RF OK and sanity check daily follow up after OMG check
13. GR the radio PO 1 ANO finalized and no more remarks
Can express himself/herself in Dutch
Be fluent in the English language
Written reporting skills in English
Working location: Flanders
Are you interested in this role and would like to have some information on this project? Send me your updated CV and we'll discuss about this role.
Not available for a new challenge? Feel free to share this opportunity within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's