Quality Control Technician
|Job Title:||Quality Control Technician|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth McGoldrick|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2016 16:20|
· Perform tests on valves/components on Inhalation products in line with appropriate test methods and protocols.
· Complete all documentation to cGMP standards, using LIR (laboratory investigation report) and CAPA problem definitions when required.
· Ensure all work is accurately recorded in test records, spreadsheets/databases as appropriate, and to correct GMP standards.
· Carry out duties related to QC department as required by Team Leader, showing enthusiasm and commitment to ensure all duties carried out safely, in a timely manner and to GMP standards.
·Involved in department improvements, participating in teams, projects and meetings embracing change, to the end result of a safer, more efficient, productive and successful department.
Ideal Candidate will have:
· General education to GCSE, A level, Scientific degree or equivalent
· Experience in a regulated pharmaceutical or scientific environment is preferred but not essential.
· Use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point) is preferred but not essential
· Good knowledge and understanding of the appropriate regulatory, safety and housekeeping requirements for the pharmaceutical industry.
· Flexibility in approach to working.
· Ability to follow written procedures
Key words: APR / GMP / GLP / Pharmaceutical / Quality Control / QC / General House Keeping / SOP's / Safety / PPE / Labelling / Ordering / Inhalation products / LIR / CAPA / Quality / Control
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's