Quality Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2017 10:11|
The company is a pioneer in the design of IP based desktop telephony/unified communications consoles (VoIP) which are used in a variety of high-intensity applications. They are targeting end-users in the financial sector. You will join a team of talented and experienced team of hardware and software engineers operating in a state of the art and innovative technological environment and so you will highly benefit from their support to acquire the expected expertise level. You will work for a company targeting international market while operating from your region.
What will be your tasks?
● You will contribute to the development of test cases based on the system requirements definition
● You will ensure the test execution including feature testing, regression testing, performance testing, security testing and robustness testing.
● You will contribute to the setup and the maintenance of the test lab and data test.
● You will successfully participate to the development of a new product line targeting the financial institutions market
● You will join a team of talented and experienced hardware and software developers operating in a state of the art and innovative technological environment.
● You are in charge of validating telecommunication systems developed by our client including an advanced VoIP terminal and the system administration platform.
● You are ready to operate in an international environment
What is your profile?
- Most relevant and appreciated skills:
● A good understanding of testing processes for hardware and software.
● A good knowledge of electronics systems.
● Capability to use scripting techniques for testing automation.
● Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++ or C# is a plus
● Understanding of VoIP related technologies is a plus
● Understanding of advanced IP network setup is a plus.
● You are a strong self-motivator and you have a pro-active attitude
● You are adaptive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● You have good social contacts, and a team player
● You speak English fluently and a good command of French or Dutch is an asset
What are they looking for?
● 0 to 5 years in hardware or software testing
● Interested in working in high level communication products (phones and mobiles)
Do you want this opportunity? Just apply or contact us!
Do you have some questions first? Contact Stephane Abbeels, on +32 2 727 11 31 to discuss in confidence. Feel free to also contact him by email at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's